Security and Privacy
Keeping Your Data Safe
We follow best practices in the financial software industry to keep your data safe and secure.
- All communication between your browser and our servers uses industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
- Your data is stored in data centers that are protected 24/7 with biometric checkpoints, video surveillance and other industry-standard techniques.
- We regularly engage third parties to review and test our application and server security.
It's Your Data
We view customer data as our customers’ private property and take all reasonable steps to maintain its privacy, while only collecting information we absolutely need.
- We don't provide individual customer data to third parties, nor do we aggregate customer data and provide such results to third parties.
- We don't save or store the credit card number you use for purchase.
- ESPlanner is a desktop application so your financial data is not on our servers unless you upload your database as part of a Support Ticket request.